Use ISRAEL21c Content. Use it as much as you want. It’s originally researched, written and produced. It’s your go-to resource for information about contemporary Israel. There is nothing like this resource anywhere.
There are over 7,000 articles and over 700 videos. The content increases every week, 52 weeks a year. We have been doing this for 13 years. Our archive of content about 21st century Israel is unparalleled.
We want you to use the content. And use it often.
But we ask you to agree to the below terms:
- ISRAEL21c’s content is original and is protected by copyright law.
- Use all the ISRAEL21c you want but you must give full attribution – meaning identifying that the content is derived from ISRAEL21c or israel21c.org. Even better, give attribution to the source AND the author. The writer’s name appears with every article.
- You might wish to print the first few paragraphs (first five paragraphs is optimum) of the original work and then place a hyperlink to the full story.
- You may reprint the entire article and again, give full attribution credit to ISRAEL21c and a homepage link
- You may directly quote from an article and cite the source.
- Or you may provide a link to one of our videos on YouTube.
- This content is free for your use but please do not modify ISRAEL21c original content in any way without permission from ISRAEL21c.
We want to help you distribute content to your organization, business, school or publication in any way we can. We are also available to speak with you about specially customizing content for your organization, project, school or publication. Please click here to contact us.