THIS APPLICATION WILL CLOSE AT 10 a.m. ET on Sunday, October 1st.
Are you an aspiring content creator looking to upskill and grow? Do you also care for Israel and wish more people understood that it stands for more than religion and conflict?
CreatorClub is a supportive community of content creators who champion one another, find value in collaboration, and rally around a joint cause—a love for Israel that goes beyond politics.
Become a part of the vibrant CreatorClub network, where aspiring creators from America and Israel come together to learn and grow. Gain real-world know-how and guidance tailored specifically to help you define your niche as a creator. Experience an environment that fosters collaboration, provides networking opportunities, and offers valuable mentorship.
ISRAEL21c and TalkIsrael have joined together for CreatorClub to train burgeoning creators on best practices, help grow their audiences, and connect them to organizations in need of content creation.
Do you have questions? Scroll to the bottom of this page to view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
What You Need To Know:
- CreatorClub is for creative individuals with a passion for content creation & social media.
- CreatorClub is open to applicants who are ages 16-25.
- This program is open to all high-quality candidates based in the United States. (Note: application priority will be given to those who currently live in Austin, TX, Boca Raton, FL, or Detroit, MI.)
- There are four required virtual sessions from 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET on Sunday, October 8, November 12, December 10, 2023, and January 21, 2024.
- Each month you will have a mandatory one-on-one coaching session, dates scheduled on an individual basis.
- You will be paid up to $300 once completing the program.
- Participants are required to have a public Instagram and TikTok account during the program.
- All content will be uploaded to the TalkIsrael app and may be used on official ISRAEL21c and/or TalkIsrael social media accounts.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This means we will accept qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we reach our maximum number of participants, our application will close. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In The CreatorClub, You Will Learn How To:
- Effectively share positive content about Israel that is non-political.
- Explore your niche while defining a unique brand persona for yourself.
- Master social media platforms for greater visibility & engagement while optimizing accounts to strategically build engaged community connections.
- Craft compelling content style & powerful storytelling techniques.
- Apply proven content creation techniques & essential tools for excellence.
- Receive expert content review & guided improvement for your own personal skill enhancement.
Apply Here by Sunday, October 1!
Who You Will Be Learning From
Erika Brooks Adickman will be leading the program. Erika first gained recognition in the nascent days of YouTube. Using nothing more than a point-and-shoot camera and a box of crayons, she ingeniously blended her pop culture fascination and creative flair into a unique series dubbed Pop Waffle.
She again made waves in the digital world in 2009, when she co-founded the acclaimed Tumblr blog, “Oh Crap. My Parents Joined Facebook.” This innovative venture earned her features in esteemed publications such as the LA Times and Time magazine.
Building upon her early viral successes, Erika cultivated a distinguished career in digital marketing, working with notable brands and media companies like Fandango and Participant Media. As a forward-thinking AR Strategist, she partnered with Fortune 500 brands including AWAY, Smashbox, MAC Cosmetics, and Viacom, turning their brand narratives into immersive AR experiences.
Today, Erika serves as a sought-after TikTok Strategy Consultant and Content Creator, where she lends her expertise to brands like Universal Music Group and Craize Snacks. Her unique blend of strategic thinking and creativity has led to compelling content that resonates with the TikTok community.
In addition to her professional achievements, Erika demonstrated her viral touch with her Instagram AR Effect, “Which Carb Are You?” This inventive and relatable piece has since accumulated over 14 million views and counting.
Known for deep understanding of trends and exceptional foresight, Erika Brooks Adickman consistently stays ahead of the curve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people don’t know about the positive and interesting things going on in Israel. They often think of politics or war, not beaches, fashion, sports, food, or the amazing people who make up this country.
We need people like you who know how to create content to connect the dots with audiences and show them what Israel is all about. This is your chance to authentically share why you care about Israel, what you find interesting and exciting, and expose your followers to a side of Israel they won’t find anywhere else.
What are the dates for CreatorClub?
We will convene virtually on Sunday, October 8, November 12, December 10, 2023, and January 21, 2024. as a group. Each month you will be required to meet with your coach for an individual session. There will also be one required community meet-up between sessions 3 & 4, but the date will be determined among your local CreatorClubers.
When are applications due?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This means we will be accept qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we reach our maximum number of participants, our application will close. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
What does this cost?
There is no program fee. In fact, you will be eligible for a payment of up to $300 upon completion of the program.
Who can participate?
You must be between 16-24 years old, authorized to work in the U.S., know the fundamentals of TikTok, and have an open mind and unique point of view. CreatorClubers ages 16-17 must have a parent or guardian sign an agreement form.
Are there guest speakers?
Yes! There’s value in hearing other people’s stories and perspectives.
What happens at the end of the program?
Once you’ve completed the program you will have a toolkit of knowledge, a network of peers for collaborations, know how to partner with brands, and the possibility of signing a talent roster for future paid engagements. In addition to receiving a $300 stipend, you will also receive an official Certificate of Completion.
Who created CreatorClub?
ISRAEL21c and TalkIsrael are two nonprofits that seek to fill the void of positive content and have joined together to launch this initiative.
ISRAEL21c is a nonprofit media organization with an on-the-ground team of experienced journalists and content creators who bring to light stories rarely covered in mainstream media by covering Israel’s most unique stories, scenes, and people.
TalkIsrael is a nonprofit that aims to positively change the conversation about Israel among American teens using social media. TalkIsrael is dedicated to producing original content that dispels misconceptions and deepens the emotional connection between Israeli and American youth and empowers the next generation of creators to become advocates for positive change.
Do I need to have an Instagram and TikTok account?
Yes. You are required to have both an Instagram and TikTok account. Both accounts must be set as public accounts while in this program. Your account can be brand new for the start of the program.
Do I have to attend every meeting?
Yes. 100% participation and attendance are required to earn the $300 stipend. Absence may result in removal from the program. Monthly meeting dates are October 8, November 12, December 10, 2023, and January 21, 2024.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please contact ISRAEL21c’s Director of Digital Marketing and Partnerships, Andrew Exler, at andrew@ISRAEL21c.org.