CLICK HERE TO APPLY
What is the TikTok Content Creator Bootcamp?
There is a lack of positive Israeli content found on social media platforms. To fill the gap, ISRAEL21c and TalkIsrael have joined together for the TikTok Content Creator Bootcamp to train burgeoning creators on best practices, help grow their audiences, and connect them to organizations in need of content creation.
This cohort will focus on TikTok with 18-24-year-old individuals based in the United States. We are looking for people who are seeking opportunities to increase their skills and grow their online presence.
Creators will receive one-on-one coaching, the benefits of a team learning environment, opportunities to collaborate with other creators and brands, an investment in growing their personal brand & following, and potential opportunities for future collaboration with ISRAEL21c, TalkIsrael, and other partners.
What you need to know:
- The TikTok Content Creator Bootcamp is for creative individuals with a passion for content creation & social media.
- Participants must be 18-24 years old, based in the United States, and must be fluent in English.
- You will receive a payment in the form of a stipend. Payment is tied to active participation throughout the program.
- This cohort runs from June 11, 2023 – September 10, 2023, and the time commitment will average 3-5 hours per week. You are required to attend a monthly cohort call for 1 hour and a monthly one-on-one coaching session for 30 minutes. Monthly meeting dates will be on the following Sundays: June 11, July 9, August 6, and September 10, 2023. Times are to be determined.
- All sessions will be held online, though there may be optional opportunities for in-person participation.
- The goal of the program is to coach up-and-coming creators on how to build a global audience and introduce their followers to Israel in a positive, apolitical way on TikTok.
- All content will be uploaded to the TalkIsrael app and may be used on official ISRAEL21c and/or TalkIsrael social media accounts.
ISRAEL21c is a nonprofit media organization with an on-the-ground team of experienced journalists and content creators who bring to light stories rarely covered in mainstream media by covering Israel’s most unique stories, scenes, and people.
TalkIsrael is a nonprofit that aims to positively change the conversation about Israel among American teens using social media. TalkIsrael is dedicated to producing original content that dispels misconceptions and deepens the emotional connection between Israeli and American youth and empowers the next generation of creators to become advocates for positive change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a paid program?
Yes! All participants earn a generous stipend of $300, with the potential for additional performance-based bonuses.
What does it cost to participate?
This program is FREE for all participants!
Does this require having an existing TikTok account and following?
Yes. Participants can demonstrate that they have a foundational understanding of TikTok trends, tools, and an existing following. Ideal candidates are people seeking opportunities to up-skill and grow their personal brands on TikTok, all while doing something positive for Israel online.
Do I have to attend every meeting?
Yes. 100% participation and attendance are required to earn the $300 stipend. Absence may result in removal from the program. Monthly meeting dates will be on the following Sundays: June 11, July 9, August 6, and September 10. Times are to be determined.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please contact ISRAEL21c’s Director of Digital Marketing and Partnerships, Andrew Exler, at [email protected]