What is the ISRAEL21c Digital Ambassadors Internship?
Digital Ambassadors are a select group of college students in North America who feel passionate about Israel and use social media to spread fascinating stories about meaningful and positive things happening there.
This is a paid internship! Our ambassadors receive a $1,000 stipend.
ISRAEL21c is 100% non-political. It is the world’s largest archive of print and visual content about 21st century Israel – including Israeli science and technology, arts and culture, humanitarian aid, daily life, and more – with original content being updated daily by ISRAEL21c journalists. This paid internship is open to any student who is committed to helping people see Israel through an apolitical, humanist lens.
Click here to go directly to the application, or keep scrolling to read more!
• Social Media Marketing and Digital Outreach – promoting ISRAEL21c content to various online communities
• Implementing a social media campaign with a small group
• Learning new skills to become proficient in online communications
• Gaining knowledge about Israel and strengthening your personal relationship with Israel
• Tracking results of your digital outreach
• Networking with fellow Digital Ambassadors across North America
Digital Ambassador Internship Requirements
• Commit to the entire duration of the term (the next term is for the academic year of August 2019-May 2020)
• Dedicate 2-3 hours per week to the internship
• Participate in a required weekly video call with your peers
• Participate on a team to develop and promote your own social media campaign
• Attend the Training Retreat
• 18-25 years old and enrolled in a university
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively and build relationships with others
• Good organization and planning skills
• Interest in social media and digital promotion
• Desire to learn more about Israel
• Non-political motivations
• Responsible and dependable
• Ability to track and fulfill one’s own work
• Flexibility in scheduling weekly calls
• Commitment to being responsive to and responsible for regular communication with ISRAEL21c Staff
It’s a Paid Internship!
• Academic Year interns receive a $1,000 stipend (paid in two installments, at midway and end of term completion).
If you have questions about becoming a Digital Ambassador, please contact Rachel Poulin at email@example.com. All current applications will be considered for the August 2019-May 2020 cohort.
BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION HERE