CB Insights has unveiled its fifth annual “AI 100: The Artificial Intelligence Startups Redefining Industries,” and the list includes 10 Israeli companies.
The New York-based technology insights platform’s research team picked these 100 private market vendors from a pool of over 6,000 applicants and nominees.
Representing 12 countries and 18 industries, they were chosen based on factors including business relations, investor profile, R&D activity, market potential, team strength and tech novelty.
Seven of the 10 are headquartered in Israel:
• Beewise invented the world’s first autonomous beehive, Beehome, which houses up to 40 bee colonies. Beekeepers can mind them through a mobile app.
• Deci AI makes an algorithmic platform offering solutions for real-time deep learning inference, maximizing data center hardware utilization, reducing deep learning cloud costs and more.
• Percepto uses robotics to perform autonomous inspections of vital infrastructure and assets.
• Prospera Technologies makes smart digital systems for greenhouse farming and autonomous row-crop management.
• Run:AI offers a deep learning (DL) orchestration platform to manage graphics processing unit (GPU) resource allocation and increase cluster utilization.
• Syte innovates next-generation search and discovery experiences, powered by visual AI, NLP and hyper-personalization, for ecommerce sites.
• Theator enhances the capabilities of thousands of surgeons and surgeons-in-training through its surgical intelligence platform based on analysis of over 30,000 hours of videos of a variety of procedures.
Three of the 10 companies are headquartered in the United States with development centers in Tel Aviv:
• Snyk specializes in applications security — finding and fixing vulnerabilities in code.
• SentinelOne uses AI to prevent, detect, and undo known and unknown cybersecurity threats.
• Aurora Labs is pioneering a “self-healing software” for connected cars that detects and looks to fix any problems a vehicle encounters in real time.